Private Tanzania Safaris
A Wildlife Adventure of a Lifetime
Tanzania safari is all about Tanzania attractions based on safari. Tanzania is well known as the best safari destination in Africa. It has been rated as the best safari destinations in Africa by several organizations, ie: National Geographic
A Private Tanzania Safari Tours offers unforgettable wildlife adventures in one of Africa’s most diverse and stunning destinations. With its world-renowned national parks and reserves, including the Serengeti National Park and the Ngorongoro Conservation Area, Tanzania offers the true African Safari Experience. Make your dream of exploring Tanzania a reality with our exceptional Tanzania safari tours.
Our Tanzania Safari Packages
We create tailor-made itineraries for every traveller. From unique scenery, wildlife and cultures to the unrivalled hospitality in our safari accommodations, we cannot wait to tailor your journey to suit your every need.
Here are some of our best Tanzania safari packages to get you started
Tanzania Safari Destinations
Choose The Destination Just Right For Your Tanzania Safari Tour
Best Tanzania Safari Tours
We offers variety of safari experiences, each with its unique features.
Tanzania Safari Tours Quick Facts
Tanzania Safari Tours offer a range of exciting and unique experiences for travelers.
Custom Safari Tanzania Today!
Start planning your unforgettable Tanzania Safari holiday today!
Tanzania Safari Tips
Top Tips for Planning a Tanzania Safari
- Beach Excursions
- Day Trips
- Kilimanjaro Tips and Guides
- Kilimanjaro Treks
- Mountain Trekking
- National Parks
- Safari Tours
Tanzania Safari FAQs
Here are some frequently asked questions about Tanzania safaris
The best time to go on a safari in Tanzania is during the dry season, from June to October. This is when the weather is driest and the animals are easiest to spot. The Great Migration also takes place during this time, so you can see millions of wildebeest and zebras migrating across the Serengeti National Park.
If you are not able to go during the dry season, you can still go on a safari in Tanzania during the rainy season. The weather is more humid and there is more rain, but the animals are still active. The best time to go during the rainy season is from November to December.
No matter when you go, a safari in Tanzania is an unforgettable experience. You will get to see some of the most amazing animals in the world in their natural habitat.
Here are the top 5 national parks in Tanzania for a safari, along with their key features:
- Serengeti National Park: The Serengeti is the most popular safari destination in Tanzania and is home to the annual Great Migration, when millions of wildebeest and zebras move across the savannah. The park is also home to a wide variety of other animals, including lions, elephants, giraffes, and leopards.
- Lake Manyara National Park: This park is known for its beautiful scenery, including acacia trees, baobabs, and the alkaline Lake Manyara. The park is also home to a variety of animals, including lions, elephants, giraffes, and baboons. The park is also home to a large population of flamingos, which can be seen in the lake during the dry season.
- Tarangire National Park: This park is known for its large herds of elephants, as well as its baobab trees. The park is also home to a variety of other animals, including lions, giraffes, and zebras. Tarangire is a good place to see elephants during the dry season, when they come to the park to drink from the Tarangire River.
- Ruaha National Park: This is the largest national park in Tanzania and is home to a wide variety of animals, including elephants, lions, giraffes, and many more. The park is also home to a number of wild rivers and waterfalls, which make it a beautiful place to visit.
Tanzania is a wildlife lover’s paradise, and you can expect to see a wide variety of animals on a safari. Here are some of the most common animals you might see:
- African lion
- African elephant
- African buffalo
- Rhinoceros (both black and white)
- Hippos and Crocodiles
- Antelope Species
- African Wild Dogs
- Gazelles and Impalas