3 DAYS MKOMAZI NATIONAL PARK TOUR will lead you to Mkomazi National park which is situated along pare Mountains bordering Tsavo National park in Kenya.
3 Days Mkomazi National park tour will make you explore Mkomazi National park which is home to zebras, wildebeests, and Elephants in large numbers.
Mkomazi National park is home for Rhinos who are still kept in the sanctuary and which are easily seen. Wild dogs among the rare species are highly seen here at Mkomazi National park. Pare mountains are one of the recommendable places to track.
While on some hills you will be able to spot many animals like elephants while eating and drinking water along with the pools.
The Mkomazi National Park is a magnificent, 3,500 square kilometers national park in northern Tanzania. Remote and initially inaccessible, it was established in 1951, Mkomazi national park can be accessible through MamboView Point which is one and half hour from the main gate.
Our Mkomazi National Park Tour Itinerary
DAY1; ARUSHA TO MKOMAZI
- Pick up from your hotel at 7 am and start driving to Mkomazi
- Distance 180km approximately 3 hrs
- Upon arrival proceed with registration and carry on with an afternoon game drive at this park with Pare mountains
- Pare mountains is within the southern-eastern arch from Kilimanjaro with the strip of fold mountains 270km stream.
- This is home for rhinos which easily seen, buffalos, elephants, elands, wild dogs which are rarely seen, etc
- This park is bordering Tsavo east and west and they have a lot of wildlife migration for all parks.
- Mkomazi used to be the game sanctuary for breeding both rhinos and wild dogs before gazette to a National park
- Drive to Babus camp or similar for overnight
- Meal plan dinner breakfast & Lunch
DAY2; MKOMAZI FULL DAY
- Morning breakfast as from 6 am
- Pick up at 7 am and start driving for full day game drive
- Continue exploring this nice game drive with a diversity of wildlife
- Stop for lunch at picnic site
- Continue with game drive and bird watching at this nature reserve
- Later before the dark drive to Babus camp or similar for overnight
- Meal plan full board
DAY3; MKOMAZI ARUSHA
- Morning breakfast as from 7 am
- Enjoy a short morning game drive
- At 10 am start slowly driving to Arusha
- Stop along the way for the best view of Kilimanjaro
- Drop to your hotel or at the airport for departure
============= END OF THE TOUR ====